This section will cover the history of these interrelated doctrines, as explained by the Watch Tower Society publications. Recent changes, especially those in the last few years (since 2010) should be seen in their historical perspective.
The various subjects covered are:
- The Parable in Matthew 24:45
- The Faithful and Wise Servant I as explained by Russell
- The Faithful and Wise Servant II explained as Russell
- The Faithful and Discreet Slave as all the Anointed Remnant
- The Faithful and Discreet Slave as only the Governing Body (2010)
- The Anointed a.k.a. The Little Flock a.k.a The 144,000
- The Anointed as represented by the Governing Body
- The Other Sheep a.k.a. The Great Crowd
Additional odd doctrines and prophetic explanations that are the result of the 1914 chronology doctrines:
- Resurrection in 1918
- FDS now GB appointed in 1919
- Babylonian Captivity in 1918-1919
- The Parable of the 10 Virgins
- The Parable of the Talents
- At least 150 Types and Antitypes
- Prior Prophetic Blunders
- Great Pyramid of Geza
- Watchtower claims League of Nations is Expression of God’s Kingdom on Earth
- 1925 Return of the Princes
- 1940’s End of the Work
- Early Christian Martyrs Won’t Be Resurrected (Went to Gehenna)
- Current Prophetic Blunders
- United Nations
- All Religion Will Be Turned on by United Nations
- King of North and King of South
- Generation that will not pass away since 1914 now extendable through about 2050 or even 2144
Watch for posted articles on any of the above subjects. As they are posted, we will try to go back to this list and link them here (if we remember).
Note that some of the articles on the above topics might be posted in other sections if most of the material is a better fit for those sections.
A few articles are linked to the original site where they were contributed from. In some cases the author of the material might have moved or updated the title. If you see a link that appears to be out of date for any reason, we’d appreciate hearing from you about it. Thanks.
Especially related to this section are two contributions by Doug Mason: